- Enslavement - 100% working to enrich and advance another man's economic interests
- Reconstruction-Jim Crow - Freedom In Name Only. No Universally Respected Rights
- Civi Rights - Fight to establish and enforce laws that insure rights and protection
- Municipal Power Acquisition - Political power building over local institutions and representation in national government via the leveraging of the Voting Process
- Management Of Key Institutions In Our Communities - Today the challenge is to take full advantage of the political power that has been obtained and translate this into Economic, Academic, and Social benefit
Saturday, August 29, 2009
The Study Of African Americans - The Intervals
These are my personal opinion after a lifetime of formal instruction and personal research. I do not claim to be a historian. The purpose of this exercise is not to create some "university quality" point of reference. It is only to establish a baseline that is accurate enough to develop a set of forward looking strategies.