- "Gays Serving Openly In The Military"
- Same Sex Marriage
- The "Normalization" Of Same Sex Relationships
- Social & Cultural Anarchy By Progressive-Fundamentalists
- One couple acted out how they interpose the sounds made by the other during sex
- Another asked his female friend if she would be a surrogate mother for he and his boyfriend
- Still another said something to the effect of "Well today everyone has sex with everyone so it doesn't matter any longer"
Maher is keen on attributing our violence and confusion as a consequence of blind allegiance to organized religion. I would argue that the murder and mayhem are men who have hijacked the spirit of each one of these religions, perverting them for their own uses. Furthermore I challenge Maher and anyone else to explain who we should affix blame to when men use the frameworks of government and secularism to perform these same evil deeds? Maher feels no need to answer for secularism. His goal is to "keep religion on trial" and render indictments as such. He has no requirement to spell out how his theories will improve our situation in this world. He only need show that the prevailing order as influence by the Judeo-Christian-Islamic tenants is fatally flawed.
The Normalization Of Same Sex Relationships Is A Subset Of Secular Progressive-Fundamentalism
We live at a time where we have been handed certain social norms and constructs while having lost our consciousness of the original purposes for these constructs. Indeed some human beings that share our exact same genetic make up and human instincts and frailties were the original builders of the "wheel" we now call our cultural norms. They no doubt came to these realizations after having tried a course that took them into several different directions. The product that we have been presented with is a result of many burned hands on hot stoves.
Some attempt to link the "Judeo-Christian" norms with a history of slavery and White supremacy. This being done in an effort for those who are aggrieved by such memories will reject these norms and often adopt the opposite positions since anything that their enemies support must be counter to their people's interests.
In doing so they fail to see that their own people, during their times of "self determination" were forced to adopt a certain order for living - lest they too suffer from mass chaos and dysfunction. Detailing the position opposite of their long time oppressors does not bring forth the "Mystical Magical" culture that was in Africa that had us all espoused in the state of royalty otherwise known as "When We Were Kings". In as much as there has NEVER been a system created on this Earth by man that was perfect - such selling of the past is little different than what the Tea Parties of today are accused of doing in regards to times past in America when they had absolute control but little regard for the human rights of people who did not look like them.
Gays Serving Openly In The Military
I have listened to various arguments about this matter.
I am forced to agree on one think - Many White male conservatives who argue affirmatively for the ban on gay enlistment indeed sound like staunch bigots -using arguments that sound speciously like those arguments used against Black people.
- "Now is not the time. We are at war"
- "It will cost too much money"
- "Most straight soldiers don't want to shower with a homosexual"
- Making use of the popular view of other soldiers as justification for the continuation of the status quo
- The solider in question will attempt to use the "stripes" on his uniform as a conduit for RESPECT that the antagonist in question is likely not to give him if the stripes were not on his person.
- The antagonist in question will decide if the "man inside" is intractably attached to the stripes or if he should be forcibly removed from the uniform and dealt with as others who are naked of such a cover would receive.
"Which flag" will he advance in the process?