The paragraph above is loaded with references to individuals and organizations who's ideology and agenda prove instructive to anyone seeking to understand what the real agenda of the "Black Agenda" as it has been manipulated and molded into today.
As a (small "d") democratic society I accept the concept of majority rule. This is also the case within the prevailing consciousness of the subset of Americans known as "Black Americans".
In our present state we have agreed to fuse the "Black Community Consciousness" in with the "American Political Domain". Thus the gateway for the development of our community is via the use of the vehicle known as the "Democratic Party" to promote the methodology known as "Progressivism" to achieve a heightened state of "Social Justice" using "Redistributive Policies". These polices are said to promote the VALUE of each "equal human being" by having the society to prove the individual and equal worth of these human beings by the erection of a system that provides for a them a system of entitlements below which no one should be allowed to fall.
The source of my no confidence vote comes not from my objection to our community receiving a heightened standard of living in reference to others in the society. It comes from a repudiation of the SCHEME that has been adopted to enforce our community's UNITY:
- Within this Domain
- Around this Vehicle
- Using This Methodology
- Those who are visionary leaders who deserve reelection as their ideas and management make them deserving of promotion per the results that have been garnered
- Those who are incompetent, where their rhetorical and coalition building skills on the campaign trail can no longer mask the fact that they have no business in leadership of our critical institutions
- And the largest segment - those who are merely treading water - cogs within the wheel of the existing system who transactionally deal with the issue of the day
While the recently passed Prof Manning Marable told us that "Black people know who has our permanent interests in mind and will support those people who support our interests" it appears that he and others have failed to make note of the gross difference between the INTENTION of helping us and the TRANSPARENT APPRAISAL that what is POPULARLY ASSUMED to be the methodology for "helping us" is in fact DEMONSTRABLY PROVABLE that this is the case.
- Write a column saying as much
- Preach a sermon saying as much
- Educating our young people to understand as much
- Philosophizing as to the strategic advantage as much
- Protesting about the rogue concentration of power as much
- Writing "freedom songs" that they sing telling the story as much
are all represented ON STAGE and thus are not inclined to ruffle any feathers.
The constructs of the "Congregational Complicity" that allows us to retain our blinders is thus assembled.