This is my "Cultural Strategy & Development" blog and not my political blog so I must
I have stated previously that the times that we are entering into requires that everyone KNOW THEMSELVES, taking inventory of what they believe because the times that are ahead of us are going to require such a consciousness in order to avoid being compelled into accepting a way of life that simply cannot be sustained.
Above is the best, most rational rebuttal of "popular assumptions" that I have ever heard in a live, one on one, interview-debate.
South African Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier earns my award for defending the 'equal humanity and higher purpose" of man in the face of a series of questions that would have caused a lesser man to fold in the name of political correctness.
Cardinal Napier vs The Philosophy Of The American "Professional Progressive Political Preachers"
In America today we are battling over:
- The "Right" to government mandated birth control
- HIV/AIDS funding by the government
- The "Rights" for homosexuals to marry - regardless of the "will of the people" that was registered by a popular vote
- While in church today I had one ear on the pastor and another hear using my smartphone and note pad to do research on the two points of emphasis of one's "Christian walk" that are documented above.
- I have a bias toward #2 as the most scalable, enduring and "prune and graft-able" choice between the two.
- Feed them if they are in desperate need of food
- Provide them with a drink if they are thirsty
- Offer them shelter if they are exposed to the elements
- Visit them if they are isolated and in need of company