AGAIN - NOT A POLITICAL ANALYSIS - BUT AN ANALYSIS OF POLITICS ITSELF
Associated Press: Poll: Slim US majority have prejudice against blacks
When you read through the poll on racial opinions - what SHOULD be the first thing to jump out at you?
- People were asked about their opinions of Black People - and a slight majority had negative opinions
- People were asked about their opinions of Hispanic people................
- Where White people asked about other Whites that had a different ideology?
- Where Blacks and Hispanics asked about their views of White people - with an ideological mix included as a means of understanding the "racial / ideological" factor
Overall, the survey found that by virtue of racial prejudice, Obama could lose 5 percentage points off his share of the popular vote in his Nov. 6 contest against Republican challenger Mitt Romney. However, Obama also stands to benefit from a 3 percentage point gain due to pro-black sentiment, researchers said. Overall, that means an estimated net loss of 2 percentage points due to anti-black attitudes.
- 5 Percent of "Racist White People" not voting for "The Black Guy
- 3 Percent Of Black People Who Vote FOR Obama Because He Is Black