Listen to the arguments. THROW OUT your tendency to seek a "Gotcha Moment".
Eric Holder is acknowledging the POWER OF 'CULTURAL NORMING' via the messages and "English" applied to certain choices in society.
When I listened to this - I removed "the issue" and listened to "The FRAMEWORK" that he was presenting.
- Society has a problem
- It sees a particular action, vice or tool as a catalyst of "the problem"
- In order to mitigate the problem a process of "shaming" must be adopted
- Present people must be made to "get on message" (get in line)
- Future generations will be bathed into "this new norm" based upon the cultural awareness that they are indoctrinated into
- Over time "The Norm" will become the body of thought that no one, besides radicals will seek to upset