Let's review the key moment in "College Sexual Relationships"
- What initially started out as "Single Gender Schools" - with males going toward professional and trade schools while women going to "finishing schools" and education ............
- Transformed into co-ed schools that closely regulated the interactions between the sexes
- The 1960s/70s gave way to more liberalized dormitory settings where gender segregated buildings gave way to gender segregated floors. (Hey I'm not hating. I used to hop on the elevator to go see my girlfriend on the 6th floor, no inter-building security to deal with)
- In the 1980's "Bob Jones University" was the sore thumb, sticking out with its policy that required Inter-Racial Dating on campus to be accompanied by notice to one's parents back at home
- And finally today - With the drive against "Campus Rape" - in which SOME (I said "some" not all) drunken co-ed party situations turn into sex with a female who was too inebriated to give consent - the University Of California system plans to require consent in writing prior to sex.